A Psychotherapist looking for research experience!!!

A Psychotherapist looking for research experience!!!

melymoran8
Hello, my name is Melissa Moran, psychotherapist in Arizona. I am working on applying for PhD in clinical psychology. However, I need more research experience.
I would like to know if there are any positions open, this would be volunteer work, I want the experience

I work with adults, kids, teens, groups, families
I help people with anxiety, depression, ADHD, trauma among other things.

I have 7 years of experience as a therapist but I would like to extend to the world of research.

Thank you so much

contact me at
m-e-l-y@hotmail.com