BA graduate seeking RA position

swimthenread27
Hello,
My name is Felice Joanna but I go by Anna. I'm graduating from Pace University with a BA in Psychology. I am interested in child developmental neuropsychology. I am looking for volunteer or job research opportunities in New York related to this field. I have some experience in research. I have taken a yearlong Experimental Psychology course. As a student in this course, my group and I worked on a research project. We submitted IRB documents to the IRB for approval, recruited participants, conducted our study, and analyzed our data using SPSS. We presented our research project at the Psychology conference at Pace University this month. Furthermore, I worked as a research assistant in the Social Cognition and Imagination lab at Pace University. There, I coded data, recorded responses of participants while another research assistant administered the study, and learned a script/protocol for recruiting participants. Please contact me if you know of any such opportunity. My email is fy95121n@pace.edu.
Thank you,
Anna Yesilevskiy