Clinical Associate

JMarino003
Potomac Behavioral Solutions is an outpatient mental health clinic that includes a team of psychiatrists, social workers, psychologists, and dietitians. We are hiring a full-time Clinical Associate. The Clinical Associate is responsible for managing all inquiries and administrative concerns regarding services at PBS, including scheduling, billing, invoicing, and collaboration with referral sources. The positions requires presentation of programming at PBS in a comprehensive and inviting manner and ability to network with referral sources and other community professionals. An ideal candidate will demonstrate ability to provide clinical intake assessments resulting in recommendations for appropriate treatment approaches and providers. The role requires the ability to document and schedule using electronic medical records. Requirements also include demonstrated personable and competent telephone communication skills with ability to build rapport resulting in converting inquiries to active patients. An ideal applicant will also demonstrate consistent knowledge of potential patients and attend weekly multidisciplinary team meetings providing up-to-date information about potential patients. The candidate should be able to thrive in a team setting, being able to work autonomously as well as collaborating well with providers at the practice. Working knowledge of insurance companies and pre-authorization is beneficial. The clinical associate will also provide clinical supervision for the Day Program at our site.
A successful candidate will hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a mental health field. At least 2 years of experience working with mental health populations preferred.  An ideal candidate should exhibit a strong interest in research. Benefits are offered and salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience. Start date is immediate and we are currently interviewing interested candidates.
Please send a letter of interest and resume electronically to: Joanna Marino  JMarino@pbshealthcare.com. For more information about our programming please see our website: www.pbshealthcare.com