Duke 2020 Graduate looking for Post-bacc Opportunities

Duke 2020 Graduate looking for Post-bacc Opportunities

jmccloskey
Hello! My name is Jared McCloskey and I just graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from Duke University in Durham, North Carolina. Before applying to Clinical Psychology PsyD and PhD programs, I am looking for work as a Research Assistant or Research Coordinator. I have done multiple research projects during my time at Duke - even one in psychology - and I have experience working in scientific as well as team settings. I eventually want to obtain my degree to go into clinical practice specializing in clinical adult psychology. As of right now, I am more specifically interested in helping conduct research on depression among adults and Axis II disorders, but I am open to any opportunity!

If I seem like a fit for your lab, I would love to discuss further any research projects and the potential contributions I can make. I have attached my resume (still working on finishing my CV) and please feel free to contact me for any additional information. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Email: jared.a.mccloskey@gmail.com
Resume: https://www.jared-mccloskey.com/resume-1