Full-time RA position at Penn State University Park

Full-time RA position at Penn State University Park

ColeLabPennState
My colleague, Nilam Ram and I, have a fun R01 in which we are tackling the study of self-regulation in early childhood using dynamic modeling methods.  Pamela Cole and Nilam Ram at The Pennsylvania State University have a full-time research assistant position that is available immediately.  The position is excellent for recently graduated college students seeking to prepare themselves for applying to graduate school.  It is a one year, renewable position and we are especially interested in individuals who would spend 2 years in the position.  Two years works well because it provides enough experience for the RA to develop skills for graduate school applications (and for our recommendation letter) and gives us the stability we seek.  The position entails data collection with children ages 30 to 60 months and their parents (one 4 hour visit) as well as learning to process behavioral and/or physiological.  In addition we provide opportunities to participate in conference presentations and manuscripts.  The research assistant will work closely with 3 other research assistants as well as a team of graduate students and faculty, including Cindy Stifter, Kristin Buss, Lisa Kopp, Ginger Moore, Erika Lunkenheimer, Sy-Miin Chow, and Peter Molenaar.

Please encourage any interested students to apply at Penn State Jobs https://psu.jobs/
Position is Job # 67840 Human Research Technologist 1
They should apply with cover letters, resume, and recommendation letters (2-3)
Please also suggest they send a resume directly to me at pmc5@psu.edu.

We are interviewing now so time is of the essence!