Future Doctorate Applicant Looking for Volunteer Opportunities in Clinical Psychology Research

Future Doctorate Applicant Looking for Volunteer Opportunities in Clinical Psychology Research

mnbudisch
Hello! My name is Melissa Budisch and I just graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio. Before applying to Clinical Psychology PhD programs, I am looking for work as a Research Assistant or Research Coordinator. I have conducted and presented an independent study during my time at Dayton and I have experience working in team settings. My independent study, which focused on the relationship between children’s executive functioning and their academic performance and social competence, allowed my research partner and I to identify what factors influence the development of executive functioning in children. I eventually want to obtain my degree to go into clinical practice specializing in child & adolescent clinical psychology. Presently, I am eager to delve into the sociocultural factors and genetic links that influence disordered eating behaviors.

If I seem like a good fit for your lab, I would love to discuss further any research projects that I could contribute to. I will be happy to provide my CV or any additional information. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration!

Email: melissabudisch12@gmail.com