Graduate Student Looking For Research Opportunities

Graduate Student Looking For Research Opportunities

vsarna
Hello,

My name is Vincent Sarna and I am a current Masters in Social Work student looking for research opportunities. I know this is a clinical psychology forum but I feel like my skills and interests aline with people in the clinical psychology field. I am a recent graduate with my B.A. in psychology from Loyola and am also getting my MSW at Loyola. This is my third year as a research assistant for Dr. Maryse Richards researching a Chicago Public Schools mentoring program for Black and Latinx Youth where I have learned how to: code qualitative data, code quantitative data, work with a large data set, data clean, administer surveys, run analysis, and a variety of other things. I also rounded out my senior year last year with a senior thesis on Loyola’s LGBT+ community that sought to see if LGBT+ students at Loyola wanted a mentoring program. This resulted in a new Loyola mentoring program based off my research, and I am wrapping up a manuscript to be soon submitted to publications based on this.

If I sound like someone who may be of help to you please feel free to email me at: vincentsarna@gmail.com and I will be happy to send my resume.