Graduating April 2017 with BS in Neuropsychology, seeking CRC position.

Graduating April 2017 with BS in Neuropsychology, seeking CRC position.

zjanyanikole
This post was updated on .
My name is Zjanya Arwood. I will be graduating in April 2017 with a 3.7 GPA and a BS in Neuropsychology. I have been actively involved in research for the last three years, through which I have gained experience designing and implementing my own study, as well as acting as a lead on a number of other studies. I have created an IRB protocol, trained a team of three other undergraduates on relevant testing materials, and administered and score a number of Neuropsychological test batteries. Throughout these years I have also been in charge of all IRB functions, including continuing reviews and the amendment processes. I have multiple posters, and one publication that was recently added to Frontiers In Psychology. I am HIPPA certified, and have excellent interpersonal communication skills from being a TA, teaching a learning community, serving as a PSI CHI executive for two years, and working in two different labs. I have worked with children experiencing homelessness and from urban high schools in Cincinnati. I hope to find a position as a CRC or Research Assistant within the field of Pediatric Clinical Psychology or Neuropsychology to further my knowledge in the field of psychology and ultimately pursue a Ph.D.

I will be available as soon as May 1st 2017, and have attached my CV for reference. My email is arwoodzn@mail.uc.edu and my phone number is (937)-789-7434.

Arwood_CV_Final_Version.doc