Honors B.S. in Business & Psych Seeks Research Opportunity

Honors B.S. in Business & Psych Seeks Research Opportunity

madeline.divine
Objective:  Seeking an opportunity to significantly aid in the advancement of psychological research, receive mentorship, and contribute to scientific manuscripts as I prepare to enter a competitive Ph.D. program in clinical psychology.

About me: In 2016 I left behind a budding, successful career in the energy industry to pursue clinical psychology passionately as both a vocation and an avocation for a lifetime. Over the course of the past academic year, I completed a Bachelor of Science in psychology at the University of Missouri, and am seeking an opportunity to significantly contribute to psychological research, with plans to apply for competitive Ph.D. programs in clinical psychology.

My somewhat unorthodox background working for large corporations and my Bachelor of Science in business administration mean I can bring well-honed time management skills to the table, and have experience working in a team environment on detail-oriented, large-scale projects.
During my academic tenure at Mizzou, I was lucky to work with Dr. Laura King in the Personality Dynamics Lab helping plan, recruit for, and conduct studies with human subjects exploring social cognitive factors in well-being judgements and individual differences in intuitive information processing.

As an honors graduate of both the University of Missouri's Psychology program and the University of Tulsa's Collin's College of Business, I bring a broad spectrum of talent and experience to the table. Please contact me at Madeline.Divine@gmail.com if you are interested in seeing my resume or opening a dialogue.