Quantcast

Honors in Psychology Graduate with Statistics Minor (SPSS, R) Seeking RA Position

amb

Honors in Psychology Graduate with Statistics Minor (SPSS, R) Seeking RA Position

amb
I will be graduating May 2017 with honors in Psychology. I have a stats minor (I have taken meta-analysis, regression analysis, and multivariate statistics) and experience with R programming, SPSS, Excel, and limited experience with Stata. My research background is as follows:

I am completing an Honors Thesis; I am working on a meta-analysis as first author; I designed, implemented, and presented a study for a six-credit intensive research course; I am working on an additional collaborative meta-analysis for my lab; I have been researching in a depression lab for nearly four years; and I have presented at professional conferences. In addition, I have clinical experience volunteering as a suicide prevention/crisis counselor for nearly three years.

I can commit two years to a full-time RA position. I am particularly interested in internalizing disorders (depression, BPD, anxiety, eating disorders) but welcome any inquiries.

Please contact Ansley Bender at ansley9521@yahoo.com or a972b454@ku.edu.

Thank you!