Houston Post-Bacc Student Seeking Research Opportunity

Houston Post-Bacc Student Seeking Research Opportunity

monianazemi
Hello all!

I graduated Fall 2019 with a BS degree in Biology and a Minor in Kinesiology under a premed track. I am currently leaning towards research and have decided to take two years off to gain more experience in this field as a volunteer or RA. My experiences involve leading nationally recognized campaigns under the American Medical Student Association chapter at my university, STEM based student mentorship at the nonprofit Girlstart, and emergency situation diffusion as a Crisis Text Line counselor. I have a great understanding of medical terminology as well and served as a scribe at a cardiovascular specialty center in Houston. I am willing to relocate within Texas for the right opportunity!

I’ve linked my resume to share more of my experience below. Thank you!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1j81HNGLLDzo5VlRrkKhkjobZwhZCZh1g