Looking for Post-Bacc RA position in Fort Wayne, IN area

Looking for Post-Bacc RA position in Fort Wayne, IN area

mbrauchl202
After having gotten a Bachelor's degree in psychology, I have been working in the field for about a year now with kids aged 5-17 who have a variety of disorders such as oppositional-defiant disorder, ADD, ADHD, as well as some more serious cases of children who experience hallucinations. I also have worked with some older clients who have been diagnosed with PTSD. After working in the field as a rehabilitation service provider, in which I use evidence based practices to provide counseling, I have researched and am currently strongly considering applying for a clinical psychology PhD. During my college years I was an executive in the psychology club but my research experience is lacking. I am currently living outside the Allen county area but am more than willing to make a drive for a position. I do work full time at this point in time but my schedule is extremely flexible as I am able to make my own schedule. Thank you to anyone who took the time to read this and hope to hear from someone.