Looking for RA position in Indianapolis, IN

Looking for RA position in Indianapolis, IN

Levy_Grant
I recently graduated from Kaplan University with a BS in Psychology, with a focus on Applied Behavior Analysis.  I'm hoping to go to IUPUI's Clinical Psychology Ph.D. program next year.  However, an online undergrad degree doesn't present many opportunities to get involved in research -- none, to be exact -- which puts me at a distinct disadvantage compared to other applicants.

My research interests include autism and body-focused repetitive behavior disorders, as well as personality and emotional disorders, but I'm really open to just about anything.  I would be beyond grateful if someone could give me an opportunity to gain some much-needed experience.  I only require that the location be within a 30-minute drive of Indianapolis, IN -- I have a special needs son and a disabled husband, and relocation is not an option for me.

Please contact me at levyngrant at gmail dot com.