Looking for RA positions in the Tuscaloosa Alabama area starting January 2021,

Looking for RA positions in the Tuscaloosa Alabama area starting January 2021,

PSY-ASU-Cassandra
Hi, I am looking for clinical psychology RA opportunities in the Tuscaloosa/Birmingham Alabama areas. I am specifically interested in lgbt+ issues with veterans but need RA position experience to get into research with the Million Veteran Program of the VA and to obtain PhD in Clinical, evidence-based, psychology research field.

Cassandra Williamson
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Cassandra Williamson
Vet: USN, USMC