Looking for psychology related RA position near Chicago IL

Looking for psychology related RA position near Chicago IL

Elka Melamed
I love people and am intensely curious about everything related to human nature and the human mind. I have been informally studying psychology as far back as I remember through reading about, experiencing and observing aspects of human cognition, emotion and behaviour. I have seen mental illness up close, and what it does to the best of people. I have a strong sense of purpose associated with helping people who are struggling in this way, and a strong belief that there are answers and that every person can heal. I have just completed my Bachelor's with a major in psychology and I am taking a year off before attending a graduate program in clinical psychology. I want to use the opportunity to get research experience and learn as much as I can about how people work.
Contact: elkamelamed@gmail.com