Looking for research opportunities in U.S

Looking for research opportunities in U.S

Zara Bakshi
I have completed my Bachelor's in Psychology and Family and Child Welfare. I am currently pursuing a one year fellowship in liberal arts and will be graduating in 2018. I want to work in the clinical psychology field on issues related to gender and conflict. I have experience in Early childhood care and education as well. I want experience in research to help pursue a PhD in clinical psychology. Any leads would be appreciated.
Email: bakshizara00@gmail.com