MA Student Seeking RA Position Starting Summer 2017

MA Student Seeking RA Position Starting Summer 2017

hygrossman
Hello,

I'm currently a Master's student at Stony Brook University in the Psychology department, graduating in May 2017. I went to the University at Buffalo for my undergraduate degree, with a BA in both psychology and communications. I graduated Magna Cum Laude. I'm looking for a research assistant/project coordinator position starting in the Summer of 2017. I am currently involved in research at two psychology labs at Stony Brook, the Social Developmental Neuroscience Lab, and the Temperament Lab, and have worked previously at the Personality, Psychopathology, and Psychometrics lab at Buffalo. I have experience with fMRI, AFNI, SPSS, R, Brain Vision Analyzer, and Redcap, among other things.
My main research interests are within developmental/pediatric clinical psychology, specifically the development and treatment of externalizing disorders. I am very much interested in working with young children with externalizing disorders.
A CV, cover letter, and references can be provided on request. I am willing to make a 2 year commitment.
I can be contacted at: hannah.grossman@stonybrook.edu.

Thank you!