MS/PhD Position Available at Purdue University

MS/PhD Position Available at Purdue University

ohairelab
Dr. Maggie O'Haire at Purdue University is seeking an excellent candidate to undertake a Masters or PhD in the psychology of human-animal interaction. The successful candidate will work with our interdisciplinary team to study the psychological and physiological outcomes of service dogs and facility dogs for their human recipients.

Please see the attached advertisement or go to our website for more information: humananimalinteraction.org.

2018_MS_PhD_Purdue.pdf