Quantcast

Master's Student looking for an RA Position June 2017

Master's Student looking for an RA Position June 2017

mpond.38
Hello,

I am a Master's student in Psychology at the University of Cincinnati looking for a Research Assistant or Clinical Research Coordinator position to start this summer.  I plan on applying to Ph.D. programs in Clinical Psychology in the fall of 2018, and in the meantime I wish to gain experience.

While a master's student, I have been a TA for several online courses and am writing a thesis.  My particular interests are in children with attention and behavioral difficulties, however, I believe that all experience is valuable, and relish the thought of learning new methods and techniques.

Please do contact me if you are interested in learning more.  I look forward to any opportunities that may come my way!

Morgan Pond
mpond.38@gmail.com
(843)830-7013