Mu Legend Faction War Will Coming in 9th of January

Mu Legend Faction War Will Coming in 9th of January

playerhot
Mu Legend Faction War Will Coming in 9th of January

This is Homil, content developer for mu legend zen. Because we've lately introduced the 3v3 PvP update to MU Legend, we now choose to talk about our new update coming on the 9th of January: Faction War.

Just about two months have passed due to the fact MU Legend went into the open beta phase. These had been two months full of light, but also some darkness.

We sincerely apologize for any gameplay problems which you could have experienced during the last couple of weeks of this beta phase. I know we nonetheless possess a lengthy method to go around the path to offering a more stable and enjoyable cheap mu legend zen game service. Your comments and opinions are helping us to attain that objective, and we're paying close consideration to your feedback. BY https://www.playerhot.com/games/mu-legend/Golds here now... well done, come on!