Post-Bacc Research Assistant Opportunity

Post-Bacc Research Assistant Opportunity

Emmaachurchill
Hello my name is Emma Churchill and I will be graduating this Spring with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology with a double minor in gerontology and counseling and social change from San Diego State University. I am looking for a post-bacc research position to work at after graduation. I have previous research experience at the Brain Development Imaging Laboratories at the SDSU Autism Center. Under the guidance of my PI, I tested for statistical differences between middle-aged adults with ASD and matched typical controls on volumes of the basal ganglia. I also tested for differential rates of age-related change in these structures. During COVID-19, I have started working at a neurofeedback center where I have received training in EEG-biofeedback and received training as an administrative assistant for the owner of this facility. My other areas of interest include memory and sleep, but, I am open to anything.

Please reach out with any questions @ emma.churchill99@gmail.com