Quantcast

Psychology Grad seeking postbacc position in the New England Area

Psychology Grad seeking postbacc position in the New England Area

hpomeran
Hello-

I am a recent Psychology graduate from the University of Vermont seeking a research assistant position in the RI, CT or MA area. During my time at the University of Vermont I gained experience managing a large lab as an Assistant Project Coordinator and Research Assistant, assisted in the writing of manuscripts, and worked directly with troubled youth in a treatment program. Most recently, I have worked as a psychometric assistant performing cognitive testing on both children and adults. After working in two different lab environments with varying populations, I know I am interested in a clinical research career. Working as a research assistant would allow me to apply my extensive training as a researcher to a new context, as well as broaden my experience and prepare me for my educational goal of attaining a PhD in Clinical Psychology. My enthusiasm, determination, and passion for research make me an ideal candidate for a research position.

I have attached a copy of my C.V and can be reached at hayley.pomerantz@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Hayley Pomerantz

CurriculumVitae_HayleyPomerantz.pdf