Psychology Graduate Looking for Research Opportunities in NYC

Psychology Graduate Looking for Research Opportunities in NYC

ajorda33
Hi All,

As an undergraduate, I didn't fully take advantage of all my university had to offer. I would love more than anything to participate in some research opportunities to get research under my belt as I want to go to school for clinical psychology. I am open to helping on any kind of research. If you know of any opportunities or have some, please let me know. Thank you everyone.