Psychology/Statistics student seeking RA position, neuropsych track

Psychology/Statistics student seeking RA position, neuropsych track

justinabagger
Greetings,

I am a psych major with stat minor student who will graduate in May.
I seek to find a research position for 1-2 years before a clinical psych PhD on a neuropsychology track.

Geographic location will not be an issue.

I have research experience at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and St. Lawrence University.
In my undergraduate career, I have applied for and received $3300 in research grants and fellowships.

I am proficient in the following statistical packages:
                         SPSS
                         MINITAB

My training is as follows:
 2017        CITI
                        Web-Based Research
2016        CITI
                        Laboratory Animal Ethics
                        Human Research Participants
        Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
                        Bloodborne Pathogens
                        Conflicts of Interest and Commitment
                        HIPAA for Research
                        Intermediate Privacy Course for Health Care Providers
                        Prevention of Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace for Staff

I am happy to email you a copy of my CV.
Please email me at: jebagg13@stlawu.edu