Qualified UNC Chapel Hill Student Looking for Clinical Psyc RA/PC Position

Qualified UNC Chapel Hill Student Looking for Clinical Psyc RA/PC Position

catanne
Hi folks!
My name is Catie Sappenfield and I am a senior at UNC Chapel Hill. I have a double major in Psychology and Hispanic Literatures in Cultures, as well as a minor in cognitive science. While this may be a bit early, I'm hoping to get a jump on finding a post-bacc job upon graduation in May of 2021. I am looking for a 1-2 year position in a clinical psychology lab as either a project coordinator or research assistant. My main research interest is adolescent suicide and NSSI, but am broadly interested in depression and trauma.

I have worked in multiple research labs over the past year, and have gained skills in transcription, heart rate coding, participant interviewing, and literature searches. However, I have a multitude of experiences that make me stand out even further. I am a member of the Psi Chi International Honors Psychology Fraternity, have a 3.8 major GPA, and am currently working on two research papers. Additionally, I am fluent in Spanish, have great organizational skills, and am incredibly passionate about suicide prevention.

If you feel that I would be a great fit for your lab, please feel free to send me an email! I look forward to talking with you more in the future!

email: catanne@live.unc.edu
CV: CV_(Updated_9-14-20).pdf