Recent BS Graduate Seeking RA position

emjohns
My name is Emily Johns. I graduated with a BS in Psychology from Indiana University. I am currently looking for an RA position. I am flexible about start date and location. I am looking to get involved with behavioral, social, or implementation research, but have an open mind. My goal is to gain research experience so that I can get into a PhD program for Clinical Psychology. I have my CV upon request with my experiences. Please feel free to reach out if you know of an opportunity. My email is emilylynnejohns@gmail.com.