Recent Psychology Graduate- Transracial Adoptee Interested in Multiculturalism

Recent Psychology Graduate- Transracial Adoptee Interested in Multiculturalism

briannaclancey
Recent graduate from the University of Rhode Island with double majors of Psychology and Criminology. Motivated, detail-oriented, and skilled in customer service, data analysis, and Microsoft programs. Seeking a position that utilizes my experience as a research assistant, applied behavioral analyst, human resources and administrative assistant, and public health intern to further my career and interests in studying brain-behavior relationships and multiculturalism. Passionate about psychology labs focused on discrimination, neuroimaging, and impression formations due to my background of being transracially adopted and raised by a white, cisgender father.

linked in:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/allaboutbriannaclancey/
Brianna Clancey
University of Rhode Island