Recent UCSD Alumnus Seeking RA Position in Los Angeles

Recent UCSD Alumnus Seeking RA Position in Los Angeles

aarauch1
My name is Andrew and I am seeking a Research Assistant position in the psychology/psychiatry field. I graduated in June of 2016 from UCSD with a B.S. in psychology with a specialization in clinical psychology and a B.S. in management science. I currently coordinate for a geriatric research study at UCSD using multiple interventions including physical exercise, as well as volunteer for a neuroimaging study and a novel treatment study for a population of TBI and PTSD-diagnosed Veterans. I am fMRI safety trained and have extensive experience administering, scoring, and entering neuropsychological tests in addition to experience with SPSS, publishing abstracts, supervising volunteers, maintaining IRB submissions, and be in prolonged patient contact. Please email me at aarauch4@gmail.com if interested.

Best,
Andrew