Recent graduate looking for research opportunities

Recent graduate looking for research opportunities

kushaniiii
Hi! I am a recent graduate from the University of Illinois at Chicago. I am looking for a research opportunity that will help me prepare for graduate school. I have a bachelor's degree in general psychology and I am looking forward to attending Ph.D. programs for Clinical Psychology. I have research experience for over a year now and I do not need visa sponsorship to work at all. I worked with a social-emotional teaching and learning lab so I have experience working in teams, working with kids and teachers. I did my independent undergrad research project so that allowed me to learn about communicating research findings with the community, prioritizing tasks, managing large datasets, and using statistical programs.

I am looking for a RA position or a lab manager position. I am ready to start right away or as soon as required. I am willing to relocate wherever.
Here's a link to my CV: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yF0SrvXj7UsVO5DfQg6ftvJfN6XFxFLa/view?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have any further questions and I look forward to having the opportunity to express my great interest. Thank you all for your time and for your consideration.