Research Assistant - Fieve Clinical Research, NY

Research Assistant - Fieve Clinical Research, NY

LKeating
Fieve Clinical Research invites applications for a Volunteer Research Assistant position in our dedicated research clinic located on 42nd St. and Lexington Ave in Manhattan, NY. The Research Assistant will begin as a volunteer training with our psychiatrists, neurologists, and clinical research coordinators and contributing to industry sponsored clinical  trials in Psychiatry and Neurology. Successful RA's have the strong possibility of being hired as part time/full time Clinical Research Coordinator's within 6-12 months.

**To Apply: Send updated CV/Resume and Cover Letter and any questions about the position to Luke Keating at lkeating@fieveclinical.com**