Research Assistant Position at Center for Autism and the Developing Brain (Veenstra-VanderWeele Translational Medicine Lab)
The Veenstra-VanderWeele Translational Medicine Lab at the Center for Autism and the Developing Brain (White Plains, NY) is seeking a full-time research assistant to begin in November 2018. Under the description of Dr. Veenstra-VanderWeele, the Research Assistant will assist with the performance of clinical research studies in the Psychiatry Department's Center for Autism and Developing Brain (CADB).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist to recruit subjects for research studies based on study recruitment criteria
- Prepares and maintains paper and electronica research and clinical records
- Assist in clinical research assessments using specialized interviews and psychological assessment measures under supervision from senior research staff
- Enters data in various databases including test scores, demographics, and other research records
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requires a Bachelor's degree in psychology or related science or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Superior interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
Experience with autism or with children and families with developmental disabilities or mental health issues preferred. Previous clinical research experience.