Research Assistant Position with the Largest Study of Adolescent Brain Development in the Nation

Research Assistant Position with the Largest Study of Adolescent Brain Development in the Nation

MUSC ABCD
Seeking a research assistant to work on the ABCD Study, a longitudinal, multi-site study tracking the health and brain development of nearly 12,000 adolescents. Fantastic experience for graduate school. Gain skills in:

-Neuroimaging
-Clinical Interviewing
-Biospecimen collection (blood, saliva, hair, and more!)
-Neurocognitive assessments
-Working on a "big data" study

Our site is located at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, SC. Check out our website to learn more about our team and apply here!

Re: Research Assistant Position with the Largest Study of Adolescent Brain Development in the Nation

melymoran8
Hello, is this position requiring relocation?
Thank you so much!!