Research Coordinator, The WELL Center, Department of Psychology, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
Applicants are being sought for one research coordinator position in the WELL Center (an expansion of the Laboratory for Innovations in Health-Related Behavior Change) at Drexel University. This position will be under the direction of Dr. Juarascio, who is conducting NIH-funded clinical trials in the areas of treatment outcome research for adults with eating and weight disorders, the use of acceptance-based behavioral approaches, and technology-aided health behavior change.
Coordinator responsibilities will include: scheduling and conducting participants’ clinical research assessments; managing data and coordinating data collection; maintaining contact and approvals with NIH and IRB; and supervising part-time research assistants. Opportunities also will be available, as desired, for grant application preparation, research diagnostic assessment training, additional data analysis, and preparation of poster presentations and/or manuscripts related to the projects. Coordinators also have the opportunity to be exposed to treatment provision.
- BA or BS degree is required.
- Qualified applicants should have at least one year of previous research experience.
- This position is excellent preparation for individuals who wish to pursue graduate study in clinical psychology or a related area.
Instructions to Apply
- Please complete the following questionnaire, upload your CV, and submit using the >> button by April 1st.
- Interviews will be held on a rolling basis.
Anticipated start date of July 1st, 2017.
If you have problems or questions, contact Arielle Wolinsky at email@example.com.