Quantcast

Rutgers University Honors Psychology Graduate Seeking RA Position

Rutgers University Honors Psychology Graduate Seeking RA Position

cadelhoch
I am a senior psychology major at Rutgers University graduating with honors seeking a Research Assistant/ Coordinator position in the NY/NJ Metro Area beginning in June 2017.

I have two years of research experience at Dr. Maurice Elias' social-emotional and character development lab at Rutgers. Some of my responsibilities included, data entering, data tracking, data cleaning, survey preparation, curriculum revision, managing the SECD website, organizing youth leadership activities and literature review. Additionally, I have over two years experience working in applied clinical and school psychological settings. I have worked as a Behavioral Assistant where I conducted ABA therapy for children and young adults with autism and other developmental and behavioral disorders. I have also interned at The Moss School in Metuchen, NJ where I worked with children on emotional identification and regulation as well as character development skills.

My main research interests include pediatric health psychology, eating disorders, depression and anxiety disorders, substance use disorders and risk behavior in youth.

If any position is available please reach out and I would love to provide you with more information about myself. I have provided my contact information below and I look forward to hearing back!

Catherine Adelhoch
Tel: 201-328-7431
Email: catherine.adelhoch@gmail.com