Seeking RA Position in NYC area

Liza Belsito
Hello,

I am a recent graduate of Boston College preparing to apply to clinical psychology PhD programs. I am looking to gain more research/clinical fieldwork experience before applying. I currently live in Manhattan, and would travel anywhere in the Tri-State area.

I am available to work full-time, part-time, and/or on a voluntary basis. I am most interested in Substance Abuse, Anxiety and Mood disorders, and Serious Mental Illness (Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder).

Please reach out to me directly if you know of any type of opportunity:
liza.belsito@gmail.com
347-668-9967

Thank you,
Liza Belsito