Seeking RA Position

summermillwood
Good evening,

My name is Summer Millwood and I graduated with a BA in Psychology in December 2016. I am looking for post-baccalaureate research opportunities to help me enhance my research skills before applying for a doctoral program. As an undergraduate, I volunteered in multiple research labs on campus and conducted my own research project through the McNair Scholars Institute. I am passionate about psychology and am excited for any RA position relating to depression, anxiety, self-esteem, eating disorders/body dysmorphia, and health psychology. I currently live in Los Angeles, but am willing to relocate. If you know of any opportunities, please email me at summernmillwood@gmail.com.