Seeking Research Opportunity Unpaid/Shadowing

Seeking Research Opportunity Unpaid/Shadowing

bwinkler97
Hello! My name is Briana Winkler, I am a senior Health Science and Psychology student graduating this December with a 3.9 overall GPA. I am currently seeking out research opportunities to gain experience before applying to Clinical Psychology graduate school. I am located in Statesboro, GA for in personal experience, but am open for any remote opportunities that may be available as well. Thanks!