Quantcast

Summa Cum Laude Psychology Graduate Seeking RA Opportunities near Western Mass/Northern Connecticut

Summa Cum Laude Psychology Graduate Seeking RA Opportunities near Western Mass/Northern Connecticut

bpualumni_tia
This post was updated on .
Hello,

I'm Tia. I graduated from Bay Path University in May 2016 from Bay Path University with a B.A. in Child Psychology. My GPA was a 4.0 and I was a member of Psi Chi Honor Society.

My ultimate dream is to become a clinical psychologist with a focus on child developmental disorders/mental illnesses. Before I pursue a PhD in Clinical Psychology, I would like to increase my research experience in order to be as competitive of a candidate as possible.

I am seeking any RA positions available in Western Mass or Northern Connecticut.

My population of interest is school aged children with numerous disorders (anxiety, attachment disorders, learning disorders, etc.) that impede academic success.

Please let me know if there is any additional information you would like from me. I'd be happy to answer!

Please contact me at this email: booskatia@gmail.com

Thank you,

Tia