UCLA Graduate seeking Clinical Psychology Research Assistantship/ Post- Bacc Position

UCLA Graduate seeking Clinical Psychology Research Assistantship/ Post- Bacc Position

mndaniel94
This post was updated on .
Dear Prospective Employer,

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Nicole Daniel and I am a recent graduate from UCLA with a BA (cum laude) in Sociology and an emphasis in Psychology.

My interests lie primarily within Clinical Psychology (though I would consider a position outside but related to this field). My future plans entail gaining a PhD within Clinical Psychology. Before applying however, I desire to gain a paid research assistantship/ post- bac position for 2-3 years prior to applying to a PhD program.

About me:

I have 2 years of research experience at UCLA including ethnographic research, data entry/ coding, transcription, and lastly participant observation; entailing translation of qualitative data into quantitative- measurable data.

Please email me at Nicoledaniel89@gmail.com so I can send further details regarding my resume, experience, and clinical interests. I am willing to move anytime, anywhere for the appropriate position.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Nicole Daniel