UNC Chapel Hill Grad Seeking Post Bac Position in Anxiety Lab

UNC Chapel Hill Grad Seeking Post Bac Position in Anxiety Lab

jothoward
I am currently a student at UNC Chapel Hill, graduating this month with a BA in Psychology and a minor in Neuroscience. I am currently working as a research assistant in the Abramowitz Anxiety and Stress Lab. I have been a research assistant since January of 2016, and hope to continue gathering experience working with anxiety, particularly in children and adolescents, before applying to a graduate program in clinical psychology. Location is of little importance, but a larger city or metropolitan area is preferred.

I can be contacted at jothoward95@gmail.com

Best,
Joelle Howard