Volunteer Research Assistant Opportunity

Volunteer Research Assistant Opportunity

brookermal
Hi!

I am a recent graduate from Syracuse University who is looking to apply to a clinical psychology PhD program some time in the future. Right now, I am living in Washington, DC and am working full-time for American Institutes for Research.

I am looking for a volunteer research assistant opportunity in the Washington, DC area (this includes parts of Maryland and Virginia). My interests include: children and families, parent-child interactions, behavioral problems in children, military families, PTSD, stress/anxiety, and military deployment. I am willing to commit as much time as possible to gain additional experience.

Please reach out to me if you know of any volunteer research assistant opportunities that my be a good fit for me. My email address is: bmmalloy@syr.edu

Thanks :)
Brooke Malloy