Williams College Graduate in Philosophy, Psychology, and Cognitive Science Seeking Research Assistant Position.

Williams College Graduate in Philosophy, Psychology, and Cognitive Science Seeking Research Assistant Position.

Jonahmlevine4
Hello!

My name is Jonah Levine and I am a recent graduate of Williams College's programs in Psychology, Philosophy, and Cognitive science (GPA 3.82). I am seeking a research position ideally in clinical neuropsychology that will allow me to play to my intellectual and organizational strengths while offering me greater exposure to contemporary research techniques and learning opportunities. I am eager and quite capable of supporting the efforts of primary investigators conducting various forms of discipline-spanning research in the cognitive sciences. Moreover I can quickly acquire and apply any skills applicable to the work at hand.

Please feel free to contact me at jonahmlevine4@gmail.com to request further information such as a resume or transcript.

Thank you for your time and interest,
Jonah Levine