Your Resume/CV is essential in getting an RA position

Your Resume/CV is essential in getting an RA position

Andrea010
Are you looking for a volunteer, research assistant or internship opportunity? If so, you will need an eye-catching curriculum vitae or resume.

As a lab manager with years of experience in research labs ranging from cognitive neuroscience to health psychology, I know what faculty looks for in a student. RA positions are very competitive since faculty often receive hundreds of applications in a given semester. A strong Resume/CV will help you stand out.

I can help your Resume/CV:
-Basic editing, rewriting and formatting
-Critiques and suggestions
-Highlighting relevant experience (regardless of lack of work experience)
-Using key words
-Drafting a cover letter

Let me help you advance your academic career!

How to contact me for inquiries and/or quote:

Email: Andrea.Hammond@live.com
Website: Resume/CV Information